Prices include SA VAT 15%
Online sales only. National delivery is dispatched in 2 to 4 days.
Please rather send an email proving as much information as possible.
How do I check pricing?
The process to get your own quote is easy and is detailed in the steps below.
- Visit https://thepowerstore.co.za
- Search for the product
- Click on the product, this will give you the “Availability”
- Add the product to your cart.
- Click on "View Cart"
- Should you wish to add a delivery or confirm the charge for delivery, after you have registered, click on "Checkout"
- Select your preferred shipping method.
- The total cost including shipping is displayed on the screen.
- If you are price checking, you can leave the site after step 8.
- To place an order, click "Continue to payment", select the payment method and finally "Complete order".
- The order is not confirmed until payment is made and you receive an Order Confirmation email
How do I place my order?
Place your order by completing the online order form.
What is the procedure of placing an order?
Add an item to your shopping cart. After checking if your order and quantities are correct, proceed to checkout. Shipping address is next and then shipping method. Finally comes the payment method. As soon as you complete the order, a confirmation email is sent to you.
How do I know if my order was received?
The E-commerce back office will automatically send you an email confirmation. If you do not receive the email, please carefully check the email address you submitted.
Availability & Lead time
Have you any stock?
The stock availability is depicted on the website. When no stock is shown, click on the product, the Add to Cart button changes to Pre Order and the expected arrival is shown below.
The 3 scenarios are:
AVAILABLE - quantity is depicted. The app will not allow you to order more than is available.
SOLD OUT - when a product is Sold Out it has a badge, the availability is Out of Stock and you cannot order.
PRE ORDER / COMING SOON - when stock is due imminently, expected date of arrival is shown.
How long does it take to dispatch the order?
If available IN STOCK and order is placed before 12.30pm, the order is dispatched within 2 to 4 business days.
If COMING SOON the expected date of arrival at the Distributors warehouse is given. This date may change and is only approximate. Thereafter normal lead times will apply.
The E-commerce website will not allow an OUT OF STOCK order to be placed. It will also inform you of insufficient stock to complete the order.
What are your payment terms?
We operate strictly on a 100% prepayment with order.
What payment methods do you offer?
We accept the following payment methods: EFT (Bank Deposit) and the secure payment gateways PayFast, Ozow and Mobicred.
Do you accept cash payments?
Due to security issues around the handling of cash, we do not accept cash payments. You can deposit cash at an ATM to the account given to you when you select Bank Deposit payment terms.
Do you accept cheques?
Our terms are Prepayment, this means monies deposited into our bank account prior to collecting the goods. Due to the high level of fraud we do not accept cheques under any circumstances.
Do your prices include VAT?
Yes, prices quoted on the website are inclusive of 15% VAT.
How can I contact you?
Our preferred means of contact are by email. We are occasionally available by phone.
What are your business hours?
The Ecommerce store is available 24/7/365 to process online orders, our office hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm.
Do you deliver door to door?
Yes. We deliver door to door nationally. If you reside in a remote area, please check with us that the courier can deliver your goods and the transit time applicable.
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes we do. The website will calculate by weight, postal code and value of the order and automatically apply the free shipping, if applicable.
Can I collect my goods from your office?
Unfortunately no. All stock is dispatched directly from one of warehouses, directly to you. You can arrange collection from the nearest warehouse, subject to availability.
What do I do if my purchase is faulty?
Please accept our apologies firstly. Please email or phone describing the faults, fault codes and alarms and as much information about the site you can. Please do not uninstall yet, the technician may require additional information. We will then, by email, authorise the RMA. The goods must be returned directly to the service centre. The service centre will either swap out / repair the product, their managements decision is final in this regard. The cost of returning to our office is for your account and we redeliver on our account.
Do you offer a warranty?
All products for sale by us are covered under the Manufacturers Warranty unless otherwise stated. Products have the applicable Warranty document as a downloadable document on the website.
How long is the warranty?
Standard Warranty is 12 months up to 10 year, product dependent.
Manufacturers Warranty is applicable and downloadable from our website and overrides any statement that is construed from our website.
Are there and exclusions to the warranty?
- All inverters sold need installation by a Qualified Electrician, an authorised CoC issued to ensure correct installation, to validate warranty cover.
- PylonTech Batteries You must, within 48 hours of a defect being discovered, notify Pylontech of a claim by: a) if you registered the Product, completing the claim form on the Pylontech website; or b) if you did not register the Product, complete the warranty card provided with the product at the time of purchase and either emailing a copy to Pylontech at the email address on the card, or delivery or emailing the warranty card to the Authorised Reseller from whom the Product was purchased. In order to claim under this Warranty, you must: c) present the certificate of warranty declaration in its original form; d) submit the invoice for the procurement of the Product indicating the date of delivery; and e) provide the Pylontech system log data recorded by the Product as an indication of whether or not the Minimum Capacity has been achieved (but this would not be determative).